We bring Folk’s Best to Cornwall...
And Show Cornwall’s Best to the World!
Look at the 2018 Festival Line-up — Eddi Reader and her band with the amazing Ninebarrow on Saturday; a night of cajun and blue grass with Penzance's Flats and Sharps and Joli Blon; a family affair with Kathryn Roberts and Sean Lakeman, joined by Katriona Gilmore and Kathryn's brother Jamie Roberts; closing out with the amazing voice of Sam Kelly and his Lost Boys, plus our Breton friends Zonj.
We've added two additional events: Gretchen Peters on Friday 24th, and Naomi Bedford plus Paper Circus on Thurs 23th.
Elsewhere, we continue with back-to-back live regional music on our FAR Stage (previoulsy known as the Fringe; FAR = "Folk, Acoustic and Roots"), and fill the streets with musicians and dancers.
Plus more sessions in pubs and cafes, and some great workshops for musicians and songwriters.
It will be one, amazing party, the perfect last blast of summer!
All start at 7.30, in the Town Hall, Wadebridge, PL27 7AQ, unless otherwise stated
- Thurs 23rd Aug: Naomi Bedford + Paper Circus (Egloshayle Church)
- Fri 24th Aug: Gretchen Peters + Flats and Sharps
- Fri 24th Aug: Flats and Sharps + Joli Blon (Egloshayle Church)
- Sat 25th Aug: Eddi Reader Band + Ninebarrow
- Sun 26th Aug: Kathryn Roberts & Sean Lakeman + Gilmore & Roberts
- Mon 27th Aug: Sam Kelly & The Lost Boys + Zonj
- FAR Stage runs from 3-7pm Friday, 11-7pm Saturday-Monday
- Sessions run as advertised
- Workshops run Sat-Mon from 10.30am to noon
Keep in touch, join our mailing list here, and like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter as @CornwallFolk.